New species of rodent found in Laos

If we crossbreed a lot of mammals, or select on characteristics of them, maybe we could invent an animal that would be good for something, right? Animal husbandry people do that all the time. Its where a lot of our productive agricultural plants come from.

Maybe these rats are immune to the Asian bird flew that always gives us a problem?

Well, i was real good in biology pretty funn, although teacher tohught i was the devil with how do u say trying to disect those critters, also did elarn laot about taxidermy,well that wasnt in school of course :D

SageGhost and Elkgummer made the ignore list! There's a lot of value in stupid comments though, if someone knows the right answer to set it straight. Laos, places like that have the Asian bird flu, right? That's why we care. We have to get flu shots here all the time because they raise chickens and ducks under their huts and get bird flu and then it comes here. That's my understanding of it anyway.

Think Global.

Tom, I agree there's value in being able to answer stupid comments. It might educate someone else. That's the value of SI. I don't have time to reply to every simpleton on the Internet, though. That's why I have them on "Ignore".

Back