new season on sportsmans channel?

duckhunt

Can someone please tell me when the new season starts. Sportsmans channel sais new episodes next week but when I look ahead in the channel list I dont see it.

Q3 Starts in July. That is when new shows come out. Most higher rated hunting shows are on a Q3/4 schedule.

Q3 Starts in July. That is when new shows come out. Most higher rated hunting shows are on a Q3/4 schedule.

Makes sense. I've noticed a definite lack of quality hunting shows since Fresh Tracks and Meateater went off the air.

Meateater

The bad part about meateater is that he charges so much for each show to watch them.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what are my options for watching the new episodes via streaming or purchase? I just cut my Directv package significantly and just realized I axed Sportsmans Channel.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what are my options for watching the new episodes via streaming or purchase? I just cut my Directv package significantly and just realized I axed Sportsmans Channel.

Right now, only Season Two is loaded on this link, but this afternoon, all past episodes of both shows will be here. And tomorrow, the new episode you see tonight will be there.

http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

Thanks for all the support.

I have Sportsman Channel.. Guide says 11:30 PM. Gonna be a late night!

I'm too cheap to pay the extra $7 or whatever it is for the DVR service...

Sweet. Its about time I see a new episode. Ive watched all the old seasons about 3 times in the last couple months just trying to get my fresh tracks fix. Im an addict.

I can't seem to find the new season. All I see up is season 2. Am I missing something?

Anyone seen the new show sponsored by the Wild Sheep Foundation, Sheep Shape? Very good. I missed this weeks shows but the first two 1/2 hr shows are worth your time!

Yeah I've seen sheep shape awesome stories for everyone and enjoying the show so far, especially the girl doing it with a bow!

So what hunt is on Fresh Tracks episode two Wednesday? Anyone know? I guess I'm getting anxious.....

Randy, great pictures from the new show. I can't wait to get home to catch up on the new season. Thanks for all you do Randy!

Saw the mountain goat episode this morning on Sportsmen Channel. Probably the best show I've seen. Great hunt and great people, tough hike in but we saw that it was worth the trek. I think Randy was more happy than the shooter.

I have Sportsman Channel.. Guide says 11:30 PM. Gonna be a late night!

I'm too cheap to pay the extra $7 or whatever it is for the DVR service...

I only ever watch the show on DVR. usually on Saturday morning before anyone else is awake. But I have always wondered how that affects the ratings for a show when people record it to watch later? I know how important ratings are to advertisers so I always wondered?

Back