Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Remington Optic

Holy cow. Did you read all the functions? Flame me away if you want but that thing is awesome if it works as advertised. I couldn't see a price though. I'm sure it's out of my league.

Edit: I didn't notice the other link that had the prices. Really when compared to other systems it's inexpensive.

Also, stupid iPhones........whatever happened to just calling people :D

Last edited:
This tech stuff is getting completely stupid. Whatever happened to getting a good rifle, a good scope and LEARNING HOW TO HUNT! Now everyone just wants to make it into a long-range target shoot. It is not good.

Holy cow. Did you read all the functions? Flame me away if you want but that thing is awesome if it works as advertised. I couldn't see a price though. I'm sure it's out of my league.

5-6K range....much cheaper than the 28K versions. You might hafta sell one of the Mr. Gadget Harlan County AR's.;)

5-6K range....much cheaper than the 28K versions. You might hafta sell one of the Mr. Gadget Harlan County AR's.;)

I was just a few seconds late on my edit ;)

May have to hold off an AK Dall sheep hunt another decade :eek:

Good night what a piece of technology. Coriolis, WiFi, dutch oven, you name it. Kudos to them for manufacturing something like that and it would be fun to tinker with out in the desert.

I get the long range target thing, I handload and shoot my 264 in the winter a lot but the thought of shooting an animal so far away that I could do jumping jacks and it wouldn't affect the outcome does nothing for me. I guess it excites some people though.

Like sbhooper said "learning how to hunt". Once you are so far that you take the animal out of the equation, past say 200-300yds I can't figure out why someone would want to do it. And yes, I am bowuppity.

Hitting milk jugs or gongs at 500+ is fun and I do get that :)

HUD.jpg
hud3.jpg

Honestly I haven't taken a shot at any animals past 85 yards. Even when I shot my antelope in Wyoming it was only about 50 yards. I was fully prepared to shoot at to the 300 though as that is all my range can reach.

I think it's a pretty cool piece of technology and feel it would be better suited for sniping :D

I'm surprised they are marketing it towards hunters. The rifles they are offering as a package don't fit the average hunting rifle category.

I saw in the article this system works out to 500 yrds. This will not work for my goal of blasting a wolf at 600 yrds. but they are on the right track. Now I just need one that looks through vegitation as well...

Anybody who even thinks of buying this never, ever gets to bitch about tag prices again.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back