Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Recruit -- Intro

CaddisShack

Hello Everyone!

Randy's podcasts have made their impression, and I converted from lurker to participant. It's time to heed the call to advocate for hunting, conservation, and public lands. I'm not afraid to muck it up in the political arena, and I hope I can convince others to join me.

A little about myself...

I am a Northern MI transplant who spent some time in NoVA/DC before finally settling down in Denver the last 7 years. I grew up chasing walleye, pike, and steelhead in MI before picking up a fly rod in Colorado. I hunted ducks in the Great Lakes and chased whitetails in cedar swamps before picking up the bow and calling in archery bulls in OTC public units out West. Few things bring my more joy than being outside and enjoying these pursuits, and I feel it's our duty to continue to provide these opportunities to the next generations.

I'm looking forward to learning and gaining perspective from all of you. Hopefully, I can contribute some useful knowledge or experience to some of you as well.

12235087_10205088976291188_3803839957106864023_n.jpg20150927_230135.jpgEdited_DreamLake.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. Looks like some pics that have cool stories appealing to this crowd.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back