Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Quiver?

Sdhunters

Going on first archery elk hunt and wonder if I need to change my current quiver to something else. See a lot of Tightspot talk and wonder if I need to be concerned with my current Mathews set-up. Any advantage to changing?

I like my tightspot for the fact that it will hold any arrow made. It also looks sleek when you pull it in tight to the bow. It does have quite the twang after the shot. I've noticed it with a couple different tightspots. I've been considering going to a fuse alphalite or a quivalizer (but in the upright position)

I think I'm sold on getting a tightspot after hearing all the great things about them but my question is which one. Being from the midwest my current quiver only holds three arrows and doing only stand/blind hunting I have never had the need for additional arrows in my quiver. This year I will taking my bow west on a mule deer hunt and plan to go on many more western hunts with it. I would prefer to carry less and keep it a three arrow quiver but I would like your guys opinion. Am I crazy leaving the truck with only three arrows on a western style spot and stalk hunt? Thanks

I just got a new g5 quiver 2 days ago. So I have no idea how it will hold up but it holds my arrows well and does not make any extra noise. I am happy with it so far. It is very quiet.

I just got a new g5 quiver 2 days ago. So I have no idea how it will hold up but it holds my arrows well and does not make any extra noise. I am happy with it so far. It is very quiet.
I've had the G5 for 3 yrs. Works great and no extra noise on it all. Price wise I think it's a no brainers. But on the other hand ur current setup is probably just fine. A quiver doesn't harvest an animal. But if a new quiver ups your confidence it's worth it.

quivilizer has been on 2 different 3 week elk hunts and 2 falls worth of whitetail seasons. i am sold

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back