New Orleans Hog Hunting?

Goldtip

Well guys, just found out from the wife over the weekend, that I "get to" accompany her to a wedding in New Orleans next April. Now I've never been down south and I know it's humid as all get out in that country, (which I can't stand)so I told her that if I "get to" attend a wedding, then I am "going to" try and go Hog hunting. So, thought I'd ask here if anyone had any advice for some Hog hunting around the New Orleans area? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ton's t of 'em down on Burboun St after midnight....But you'll need to waterproff your gun !

Better off going Red fishing. If you are in new olreans it is well worth the stop to hit Draggos for some charbroiled oysters. even if you dont like oysters you will enjoy these they are cooked on the half shell with butter, garlic and other stuff, the best.

Gunner- will have the wife along on this trip, so am pretty safe to avoid those kind of hogs.

Upper deck- thanks for the advice, but to be honest would rather hunt than fish if I can find something to hunt. But will definitely hit Draggo's, those oysters sounds delicious!

Well Louisiana sure has pigs, but im in central LA and we kill them all the time. Not sure about around New Orleans. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back