Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Northwest Texas

TJ 21

Hello everyone, I am new to hunt talk. I hunt whitetail, coyotes, bobcats, quail, dove, and occasionally geese and ducks. I mainly rifle hunt now but I think archery hunting is amazing. I have heard a lot about public land hunting but am looking forward to learning more about it. My uncle is the person who taught me to hunt along with 2 other men who let me hunt on their property and I will always be grateful for them. They really taught me about the adventure of hunting and learning something new every time you go out whether you harvest an animal or not. I believe many people in my area have lost sight of that. I hope that one day we can help the next generation realize the importance of hunting and how we can help the wildlife. I think the best thing for everyone to do in our communities is to inform the next generation and help them every chance we get rather than wanting to chase money for the things we teach. My biggest dream is to be able to hunt a rocky mountain elk. I have not quite figured out how I can do it but I hope to save some money for a draw tag next year and hunt public land. Its nice to meet everyone and hope to be able to hunt with some of you one day!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back