New Mount !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well.... My ducks are slowly adding up. Most of you wil remember the Golden Eye Mount, It was one of the Best mounts I got, Had the Water and the Duck 1/2 way through the mount. Now I got a New One. I brought a Picture of a a duck I saw and Told my Taxidermist to "GIT ER DONE". Here was the Picture :

Green%20Wing%20Teal.jpg

HEre was the End result :

1full.JPG

1fulla.JPG

1splash.JPG

1splasha.JPG

1splashb.JPG

Did he happen to mention when that huge buck I took him last year would be done? I hope he isn't dinking around with your chitter ducks and slacking off on my big game....

Or my Antelope....

Or my bear.....

PS, nice pic of Parker, and the ducks ain't bad either...

He said something about he didn't recieve any bucks last year of much size. I actually seen all the bucks he got in and none were huge. Some were OK at best. Maybe you brought your huge buck to a Different taxidermist ?

On the bear, I think he was waiting to get another one in to finish your slippers..........

How do we know who shot that deer? He's not there. Moosie at least is there, he got it, its a fact supported with the picture. There's no tag on it, it looks like an illegal deer in the picture. Is that your illegal deer Jose?

Its a nice deer!

Tom,
How do you know the huge buck was shot, and not just sleeping, or resting his eyes? It is not like he was gutshot like the little buck with the chef.....

Moosie,
Damn nice bear you have there..... That thing is HUGE!

No harley..... haven't you seen a hat like that before ? I might be able to find me in another picture of it....... :D

BTW Oscar, that is a great GWT mount. What are you needing this year to fill some species gaps?

Jose, you got a point, for all I know that deer is still running around. Moosie said the taxidermist doesn't have any good ones. I pass on the bear question, but I like the picture.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back