Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

navy_chief

Hey everyone,

New member here from Texas, grew up hunting california blacktails with my dad then left for the Navy...did 12 years now I'm here in Texas. Hunted Elk in Colorado while stationed there and took my first bull on a solo OTC hunt, 5x5. Hunted South eastern Idaho mulies last year for the first time on a general season tag, had an awesome experience as it was the first time I got to hunt with my dad in 12 years. Plan on going back this year and hopefully we can make a tradition out of it...goal is to get my dad a nice wall hanger with some cheaters. Hoping to gain some knowledge on here from the Idaho DIY'ers...not any honey holes (unless you want to give them up ;) but more on Idaho hunting tactics. Hope some guys on here drew some good tags for this fall.

navy_chief

Chief, first off thank you for your service to this great Country! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, thanks for your service. Lots of us vets hanging around. There is a lot of great info shared on here.

Welcome and thanks for your service! That part of ID holds some good deer. FWIW, my pard who lives there hunts the first few days and then the last few days. Towards the end they are often thinking about getting rutty. Might be something to consider for your hunt plans.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back