New Leupold Gold Ring 60mm HD

dustinf

Never thought I would need one, but with the hunts on the schedule for this year I figured I better go for it.

Like every optics purchase, it's torture to decide where to draw the line price wise, and once you decide on a price point which glass is best. In the end, I went with the Leupold based on size and weight.

I pm'ed schmalts a week ago, and his price made it a no brainer. Including shipping it was $200 cheaper than everyone else's list price. Total savings around $220.

Also, since it was a 'signature required' delivery, schmalts sent it FedEx(they normally use UPS) to give me a chance for a Saturday delivery. A+ service and price from Predator Optics.

Hopefully, I don't leave it home to save the 3lbs...

JB0A0734.jpg

JB0A0736.jpg

Great piece of glass. Congrats, and it is also the king of eye relief and toughness. You did good! Make sure you post some pics of the game and country.

Great piece of glass. Congrats, and it is also the king of eye relief and toughness.

Definitely the king of eye relief. Not a low price spotter by any means, but I have told many that you just cannot get a true long ER spotter on a tight budget. Eye glass users should really look at this spotter.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back