Yeti GOBOX Collection

New in Washington

chrisotis52

I joined this site three years ago while deployed wanting to plan a big game western hunt. Needless to say, I got distracted by life and retiring from the AF. Fast Forward three years and we moved back to Washington and now have OTC tags in my pocket. Look forward to gaining some knowledge on bear, elk and deer. I have very little experience, some duck and whitetail hunting when in Louisiana but nothing significant and looking to expand my knowledge.

Welcome aboard (or welcome back)! Best to you with your Washington tags this year. Experience in the field seems to be the number one education. Look forward to your pics and stories.

Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you, moving to WA here in 2 mo. Planning going after mulies in the general then out for the blacktail season if I strike out in the general. After that I'll be stumbling around central WA looking for birds with the pup.

Whereabouts are you moving to?

I joined this site three years ago while deployed wanting to plan a big game western hunt. Needless to say, I got distracted by life and retiring from the AF. Fast Forward three years and we moved back to Washington and now have OTC tags in my pocket. Look forward to gaining some knowledge on bear, elk and deer. I have very little experience, some duck and whitetail hunting when in Louisiana but nothing significant and looking to expand my knowledge.
Welcome

Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you, moving to WA here in 2 mo. Planning going after mulies in the general then out for the blacktail season if I strike out in the general. After that I'll be stumbling around central WA looking for birds with the pup.

Whereabouts are you moving to?
We are in Vancouver/Battle Ground area. I am hoping to get out for bear and Elk this season, we will see what the schedule holds. I wasn't able to chase any ducks last season as I had to much going on getting settled and new to the area.

Welcome neighbor to the north ! Vancouver , your in the heart of the bustling megatropilis !!! Thx for your service, my brother just left the AF after 30 years. His last 18 he flew combat rescue, He’s a contractor in New Mexico now. Good luck on your hunts , post some pics , don’t get frustrated with the Blacktails, there called the GHOSTS of the Pacific NW for a reason.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTP1029
Back