Caribou Gear Tarp

MN Hunter

MN Whitetail

New to the forum here from Minnesota, I have been hunting my whole life. Ducks, Deer, Turkeys, Coyotes, you name it.

Couple years ago, I went out west to Eastern WY for my first Mule Deer hunt and became addicted.. We had success and what an experience in such rugged country.

Anyway, happy to join and looking forward on gaining knowledge.

Late season bow hunting in MN is fun and interesting given our snow conditions. I have hunted late season deer in Iowa and I see them moving with the wind.

I was out yesterday and once again, seeing deer move with the wind. Guess they don't like the snow/rain in their face!

Took this buck last night with the bow, got the truck stuck multiple times! But all worth it!

I've seen couple different groups last couple days and once the cows moved out of area, the deer start showing up..

IMG_0541.jpgIMG_0544.jpgIMG_0545.jpg

New to the forum here from Minnesota, I have been hunting my whole life. Ducks, Deer, Turkeys, Coyotes, you name it.

Couple years ago, I went out west to Eastern WY for my first Mule Deer hunt and became addicted.. We had success and what an experience in such rugged country.

Anyway, happy to join and looking forward on gaining knowledge.

i am from the northern part of Minnesota too also have another place up by the border about 12 miles away from border.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
applesauce4000
Back