New Hunting TV Program on the Outdoor Channel

The Hedgehog

Extreme Private Ranch Elk Hunting
The focus of this program is monster bulls, taken by kickass stud archery hunters, the best of the best of the best. Giant antlers, great high-definition ultra-close action of screaming bulls, next generation hunters with the knowhow and equipment to get’r done every time! Host will be Roger Raglin and it’s rumored there will be no more “Jimmny Christmas!” yelling. It’ll be replaced with some high-fives between Roger and his guide while chanting back and forth over a freshly killed monster bull..
“You’re the man!“
“No.. You’re the man!”
“ No come on YOU’RE the man!”
“ No really, You ARE the MAN!”
Rumor has it Roger’s grown a goatee and has been training for an ultra-marathon. He’s no longer a fatass -he’s the new prototype! The second half of the program, the HARDCORE GEAR testing segment will cover all the extreme products used. If you’re a DIY elk hunter, you don’t wanna miss this!

You have got to be kidding! We have the option of turning the channel, and I would hope everyone, (with the exception of Tom). Tune out this chit. This will be the ruination of hunting.

POssible HARDCORE GEAR REVIEW?

"Inflatable rings / cushions / pillows for relief of Hemorrhoids / Hemroids.

This is a short overview in which I’ll be investigating the use of an inflatable cushion to relieve the pain and itching associated with hemorrhoids.

We’ll look at what these hemroids cushions are, what they aim to do for hemorrhoids, and then look at some of the pros and cons of using these cushions for hemorrhoids (aka hemroids), before having a quick look at where to find them.

What are these inflatable hemorrhoids rings, cushions and pillows that you hear so much of?
First things first. They are not the ‘anal cushions’ referred to in a lot of articles about hemorrhoids - that’s an anatomical term for the area of muscle that surrounds the last few inches of your lower bowel as it connects to the outer world.

The hemorrhoid cushions we are talking about here are actual cushions like you’d find on a sofa.

There are all kinds of shapes and sizes in hemorrhoids cushions and pillows.
Many hemorrhoids cushions are made from inflatable rubber, unfortunately not dissimilar to a whoopee cushion, but there are also versions of hemorrhoids cushions made from soft foam, or plastic covers filled with soft foam pieces or gels.

Many hemorrhoids cushions are ring shaped, looking if anything like a tiny life preserver, or something you might use as a swimming aid.

But there are also rectangular and square hemorrhoids cushions on the market, and as you might expect, they come in all kinds of sizes, shapes and designs.

Whatever the overall design, though, all these hemorrhoids cushions have one thing in common, which the hole in the centre.
Even rectangular hemorrhoids cushions will have some kind of central gap, even if it’s covered over with fabric, and it’s this hole that provides the relief.
Good Huntin

Roger Raglin

Damn it. Back to the drawing board for my show concept. Looks like I was beat to the punch.

Really, I am laughing so hard, my wife is yelling up to the Randy room asking if she should call 911, or at least run across the road and get the old boy's oxygen tank.

I'm a tellin' ya, the guys on this site are some of the most hilarious mo' fo's that ever visited a website.

Jimmny Christmas honey, hang up the dang phone. I ain't dying up here.

Sorry guys gotta run downstairs for a minute.

I'm SO SICK OF THESE SO CALLED PROS ON TV SAYING WE PICKED THIS SPOT CAUSE THERE'S A FOOD PLOT HERE AND THE BEDDING AREA IS OVER HERE. WELL THEY DIDN'T PICK CRAP THE GUIDE TOLD THEM. THEY MOST ALWAYS HUNT PRIVITE LAND HAVE A GUIDE. THEY NEED TO DO IT LIKE THE WORKING MAN WE MIGHT GET TO SCOUT TWO OR THREE WEEKENDS IF WE'RE LUCKY HUNT PUBLIC LANDS PUT UP WITH OTHER HUNTERS HAVE ONLY A WEEKEND TO HUNT.

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE SO CALLED PROS HUNT DESERT MULEY WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE AND ONLY HAVE A COUPLE DAYS TO SCORE.

MOST ANYONE WOULD SCORE IF THEY HAD A GUIDE AND A WEEK OR TWO TO HUNT.

Those Primos guys are awesome. They got a great business going on - promoting their calls. I don't think they do high-fence hunts. Best part about it is watching those squirelly hillbillies rolling around on the ground hugging each other and slapping each other on the asses after they kill something. Gettin freaky.

But those turkey and whitetail hunts are enough to make me slash my wrists.

I like the Primos guys too. He's done pretty good for himself. They don't do high fence hunts. If that was the point of the thread, I missed it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back