Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Hunting Rig

The 302 was made for 10 years. 1968-1978. The Chevy small block was the longest running production engine. Just seems like Ford has always jumped around looking for the next best truck engine. mtmuley
302 is way longer than 10 years (up for debate if you don't consider 5L a 302 cu in). Longer than I've been alive. There are 90's F150s and Broncos that have 302's. But there was a hiatus for a long time in the 00's that I think is what you're referring to.

True on the Chevy 350's though. Millions of those. That's what I learned on. Electronic distributor and a quadrajet.

302 is way longer than 10 years (up for debate if you don't consider 5L a 302 cu in). Longer than I've been alive. There are 90's F150s and Broncos that have 302's. But there was a hiatus for a long time in the 00's that I think is what you're referring to.

True on the Chevy 350's though. Millions of those. That's what I learned on. Electronic distributor and a quadrajet.
I fixed my post. Googled too quick. That Ranchero would do killer burnouts. mtmuley

I reread, I didn't know the Ranchero had one. Guess it makes sense since El Camino had a small block. Cool rides.
I'm not a Ford guy but I wish I still had that car. It was my first one. Then I had a 1967 Camaro. Don't have it either. That one hurts. mtmuley

I'm not a Ford guy but I wish I still had that car. It was my first one. Then I had a 1967 Camaro. Don't have it either. That one hurts. mtmuley
I used to be a Chevy guy but I'd still take a late 60's Camero or Chevelle. I had a 69 Chevelle Malibu. Four-door with a 289. Wasn't the SS but it was cool to have. Had to sell it to pay for college. I understand your pain.

I have a ’14 5.0 with about the same mileage.

Those rear doors are known to hang up. Keep an eye on the latch when closing.

Also, check to see if it's had all the updates. There's a fuel pump fuse relocate that should have been done per bulletin. You really want that done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back