New house

heelerdog

Well we're all moved in. Here's the damage to the house Marv requested to see, damn cement truck driver smacked it. On the upside it's all repaired, and no structural damage was sustained.

100_3038.jpg

100_3041.jpg

Here's some deer from a morning a few days ago. At no time were they more than 75 yards from the back porch.

100_3075.jpg

100_3077.jpg

100_3081.jpg

Thats a nice buck and I hope you do get l-u-c-k-y and sorry about your new house, at least is should have that "broke-in-feeling"... :)

Heeler, you weren't pulling that house thru Idaho when a drunk driver hit it, were you?:D

Nice buck and new digs! Hope that wasn't on my end of the house!!

...by the way hdog, there are easier ways to access the attic if you want to blow in more insulation :rolleyes: ...dayum Modocers! Duct tape on its way to you for xmas....sans the mistletoe of course! ;)

Nice buck and new digs! Hope that wasn't on my end of the house!!

...by the way hdog, there are easier ways to access the attic if you want to blow in more insulation :rolleyes: ...dayum Modocers! Duct tape on its way to you for xmas....sans the mistletoe of course! ;)

You are one hilarious bastich. I already showed you "your end of the house", but it appears you forgot so here you go.

100_2827.jpg

This is Tuesday morning on the back porch

100_3158-1.jpg

Haven't seen the deer much lately either. I think the damn dogs ran them off, both heelers incidentally. Those dumbasses also ran off all my quail living in the brush piles at the bottom of the picture. Had at least 60 living here. Guess I should've just shot a few instead of waiting for a day I was feeling too lazy to go get them.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back