New Guy

Moosie said:
AHHHHH wax on.. wax off :)

Welcome aboard Waxy !!!!
i'm offended......*sniffle, sniffle* :D

but always remember to "wax on, wax off" ;)

LOL..... Speaking of WAXING off and being offended.....

Waxy
Total Posts: 15 (15 posts per day)

ALL Today....

Then I look at the Anouncement section on the Adult section and it says ....

So......... If you want Access to the Adult section,

1.Make at least 25 posts.
2.Click on your userCp button on the link bar above.
2a. Scroll down to where it says Group membership and join it.
3. You will have to wait for access from one of the Admins in order to get this. (Usually within a day or so).
you're not racking up all you posts in one day are ya ;)

Either Way, 25 is 25, Welcome aboard WAXY :p

LOL... No worries, I figured it was Either that or you were ELKCHSR Jr with posts like

"whew!!! good one......LMAO :D "

.... ;)

by the way moosie...........what exactly IS in the adult section????? :p

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Posts</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Total Posts: 19 (19 posts per day) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Find all posts by waxy</TD></TR><TR><TD>Find all threads started by waxy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>
HUmmm getting up there eh ?

You can actualy request permission before 25 posts. We put that up there so People wouldn't just come here, Have "0" posts and Look at Adult jokes without posting in other sections. And usually with the Way people post we can Tell if they look like a Underage kid or an Adult........ Since this obviously isn't your case...:rolleyes: and if you're of "LEGAL AGE", we might let you go check it out.

I don't get to that section much so I'm not sure what it is...... ;)

So Waxy... how'd you find this site ? Looks like you're a Designer, Maybe tell us a little bit about were you're from and what ya do.

PS, Sorry if I was Implying you were just coming here for the Adult section...... My uneducated PEE brain does weird stuff sometimes. I hope you accept my appoligies, I'm sure it was Hunting first. My bad ;) .

Actually hunting is my passion..........just kind of stumbled onto this site.....i'm from IN........love to talk huntin' with anyone, anywhere!!!! As far as my occupation.......I stare a blueprints all friggin' day!!!!! |oo

waxy said:
thanks for the welcome anyway, Uncle Moosie!!!!!

Exactly which of my kids are you? :confused:

Well you sure seem enthusiastic, ya gotta say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

Welcome to HuntTalk.

Back