MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Guy...kinda

OwyheeHuntr

Been around here since the days of Moosie, more of a lurker than poster but decided to get signed up and make it official :). Raised and currently reside in Southwest ID. Been in the outdoors/hunting since I was old enough to follow my Dad up a mountain. Just starting to get my own boys out in the hills. Muleys and elk are my passion, though I have been known to chase the occasional antelope and spring black bear. I mostly hunt in Idaho but every now and then hunt out of state, hoping to spend more time in MT/WY/CO. I love what Big Fin does in representing the DIY hunter. Big fan of Fresh Tracks, I look forward to contributing a little and learning alot from all of the outstanding hunters who frequent the forum.

This is where my hunting heritage comes from, 1948 or 49 after WWII my Grandfather and all of his brothers back from different branches of the service for their annual deer hunt:
downloadfile-4 (2).jpg

my 2014 Idaho Elk- (crappy cell phone pic was all by myself and wanted to get the bull taken care of)
20141011_180506.jpg

Happy Hunting!!!

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your stories and pics. Congrats on that bull.

If I draw my deer tag this year, you might get a PM.

Welcome Owyhee! Nice bull in the pic. Glad to have another guy here from the dusty corner of our state lol.

Fin, which tag did you put in for this year?

Welcome and great old time photos. The Owyhee's are an area I have never set foot in, but is on my list for sure.

Good critters - the old and the new. I grew up on the banks of the Owyhee River near Adrian, OR. I miss that area of Oregon and Idaho. Welcome to the forum and the other side of lurking.

Welcome. I spent most of my free time in the ION during the 90s, humping all over the remotest sections. I almost bought Grasmere, renamed it Pryvate, put in a street called Miown, and built a house at 101. I wanted to live at 101 Miown, Pryvate, Idaho.

I bet we've cut some of the same country.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back