Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New guy from southern MN

MNDeerHunter

Hey guys, I'm new here but I have been listening to the podcast and love the topics and rants.

I used to be hardcore into waterfowling but have recently got into bowhunting whitetails. I hope to travel west in 2016 for a mule deer or antelope hunt and this forum seems to be the place to be for info on hunting western states.

Welcome. Hope you find our corner of the world wide web to be helpful in your search.

SKOL Vikes!

You guys need to get more creative with your names, I need anot index to keep all the Minnesotans apart :D

Minnesota guys seem to be about the best there are, and damn good hunters to boot. Look forward to having you on the site.

Welcome from Blaine! You live in my old stomping grounds as I grew up in Mankato. I am sure we have met as I too used to be big into waterfowling and now mostly bow hunt. I am getting rifle hunting again too but mostly in WI or planning to go out west. Madison Lake used to be one of my favorite fishing lakes. Spent more time there than any other lake in the area. Small world huh!

Once the dark days of winter are finally upon us (do we live in Seattle right now or what?), we should have a MN Hunt Talk Happy Hour somewhere central. Be great to put names with faces, trade intel and lie about past hunting successes!

Back