PEAX Equipment

New Guy from Colorado

The Yetti

Hi all, I found this website from listening to the Hunt talk podcast, which I heard of from Randy being on the Meateater podcast. I just retired after 20 years in the Army and I'm looking forward to this upcoming hunting season, since so many previous ones have been ruined by the Army. I have a elk tag and a mule deer tag for the same season and zone. I also have a late season doe pronghorn tag. Hope to fill them all and have some pictures to post!

I'm looking forward to this upcoming hunting season, since so many previous ones have been ruined by the Army.

Were you drafted and then stop-lossed for 20 years?

Sorry, I had an old Vietnam vet E7 chew my ass out when I was bitching about something. He reminded me and anyone in a 50 mile radius that I volunteered to join the Army and I shouldn't complain because I raised my right hand voluntarily :)

Were you drafted and then stop-lossed for 20 years?

Sorry, I had an old Vietnam vet E7 chew my ass out when I was bitching about something. He reminded me and anyone in a 50 mile radius that I volunteered to join the Army and I shouldn't complain because I raised my right hand voluntarily :)

I retired as an E7 and used that saying more than a few times, especially if the Soldier had reenlisted at some point. But you know if Soldiers ain't complaining, then you really have to worry because moral is completely gone! I wouldn't trade the past 20 years for anything, but now it's time for me to really enjoy hunting! I hunted a fair bit when in, but being able to plan really far out was hard. My vacation time is already on the calendar at my job, so I'm really enjoying all the planning aspect of it, the scouting trips planned, fine tuning rifle loads, e-scouting, etc..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back