New typical Colorado guy

BENEDSUM

Howdy folks! I’m a Colorado native and have been hunting for elk, mule deer, speed goats, and bears all around Colorado for about 15 years. I’m here to help some people out and attempt to get some in return! Thanks!

Howdy folks! I’m a Colorado native and have been hunting for elk, mule deer, speed goats, and bears all around Colorado for about 15 years. I’m here to help some people out and attempt to get some in return! Thanks!
I too am new to the site, and am really curious to start up hunting again. I did it for awhile before a wife and kids came along, not that it's a bad thing as of now I am a grandpa. Now the kids have grown up and one is gone from den and the other only home to sleep I have all the intentions of hitting it hard again.

Welcome

Welcome. I’m in Longmont as well. Been hunting here for 6-7 years and other places before that. I’m still not good at it so don’t know if I could be any help. Lol

Welcome, we need all the help we can get in Mississippi

I have made several bow hunting trips to Colorado, and have managed to kill a few elk and help others kill elk. I am very blessed to have spent many days in the mountains.

I have made several bow hunting trips to Colorado, and have managed to kill a few elk and help others kill elk. I am very blessed to have spent many days in the mountains.
That is incredible! Glad you’ve had some success!

I have been very blessed to be a poor country boy from Mississippi to be able to have had some success in Colorado. I have several good friends there now that like me hate what is going on in your state.

Congrats .. I may go there if I don't draw somewhere else first .. pm me if you got any pointers for a first timer going to Colorado .

Congrats .. I may go there if I don't draw somewhere else first .. pm me if you got any pointers for a first timer going to Colorado .
I am still new at this and not sure I know how to private message you but I will be glad to share any info I can to help you. Pm me if you don’t draw somewhere else first. Good luck on the draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back