New Gerber Knives

I checked the Gerber site and they say out of stock. Are they still planning on June or has Covid put a delay on the release?

A bunch of people got them. They are again out of stock until the 19th for one model and the 22nd for the other model. Sorry for the delays. They said after this restocking, all should be good to go from here on out.

A bunch of people got them. They are again out of stock until the 19th for one model and the 22nd for the other model. Sorry for the delays. They said after this restocking, all should be good to go from here on out.

@Big Fin available thru Gerber, or will this be getting to my local outdoors stores (since the "merger", Dick and James C's store just isn't the same) any time soon? My son has a birthday at the end of the month and this could be just the ticket.

If you are an RMEF member, today you got the first promo on these knives. Gerber and I decided we wanted RMEF to benefit from a knife project that is designed for elk. So, 10% is going to RMEF.

They are struggling to keep the EBS in stock. I've been told more are supposed to arrive this week.

Video tells the story of how the knife idea came about.

If you are an RMEF member, today you got the first promo on these knives. Gerber and I decided we wanted RMEF to benefit from a knife project that is designed for elk. So, 10% is going to RMEF.

They are struggling to keep the EBS in stock. I've been told more are supposed to arrive this week.

Video tells the story of how the knife idea came about.
Man... ebs is already sold out 😢

Ordered both off gerbergear.com! Can never have enough knives and could always give one as a present if I can part with it...

Picked up my 2 EBS from Gerbergear.com today. Looks like stock is holding firm for now, might want to get yours while supplies last. Most importantly, Thank you @Big Fin for working with Gerber to make such a great "gutting and gilling" tool.

Just ordered the EBS. Looks like a great knife to replace my havalon. I’m assuming spare blades will be available soon too?

I had to order a TBS. It has what I need......& is a Gerber.
I was yelling at my can opener that was not working on tomato paste can & grabbed my clip knife,punched it in the can opened it old school. A quick buzz on my sharpener & like new. 20 YO Gerber!!
Oh & by the way, Randy code ,thru Gerber $48

Knife arrived today. System stays together real nice. Knife and blades are bigger and heavier than expected as I’m used to a havalon. Blade change is super easy. Should be a great knife and won’t have to worry about breaking blades or cutting myself changing a blade

I got my ebs coming from gerber gear,,used my randy promo and it was only $48 and had free shipping,,look forward to seeing it as many of us put in suggestions and ideas on the knife a couple years ago here on hunt talk,,,neet to see it come together,,{i for one was wanting a backstrap,fillet type knife as a option}will see if the big blade on the ebs does the job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back