New Gerber Knives

Jape

Just saw the video from Randy about the new Gerber knives and am interested. I have used an outdoor edge replaceable blade knife the past 5 years and have loved it. However, it is difficult to use around the skull and neck and I prefer not to carry another knife. Looks like the Gerber serrated blade may just do the trick. It will be interesting to see how durable it is at the shows this year. It also looks like the Gerber EBS is larger than what I currently have so not sure if I will like that or not.

Now what do I do with my vital and big game vital? I guess the tyto retired the vital already but the fixed blade looks like it will retire the big game vital.

Now what do I do with my vital and big game vital? I guess the tyto retired the vital already but the fixed blade looks like it will retire the big game vital.
+1
f.png

Good job on the knife Randy. I'm really picky about any knife I buy and I knew I was going to buy this one the minute I watched the video.

Interesting knives with some innovating ideas. I would like to check them out in the store, but I'm not sure they are what I prefer in a hunting knife. I'll probably get a fixed blade model to add to my collection just because. 😉

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back