New Gerber Knives

Dsnow9

Got both of them in last week, don’t think I will be gifting either. The feel and look great! Can’t wait to put them into some hot red meat this fall!

rmagnus

Ok I’m a recovering knife addict, mostly LT Wright and Bark River fixed blades with the usual assortment of folders thrown in for good measure. I admit falling off the wagon for an EBS. When I joined RMEF they sent me a Gerber Vital (stoking the fire). Then Randy had to keep taking about the development of the EBS. well it was worth the wait. These two will be my dedicated field dressing knives in the kill kit. Very impressed with the EBS design.

TriStar Hunt

Who can argue with 20% and free shipping? Can’t wait to try it out this fall!
And in all honesty since I thought the deal was too good to be true, here’s proof the discount works! Such a steal on something you’d expect to be priced closer to 100.

9E2D1FE2-26FA-4CC5-939C-87F7C7F19416.jpeg

noharleyyet

Gave the DTS to Jr. and got the EBS for myself. Will switch with him if he chooses.....I like em both.

kansasdad

@Big Fin available thru Gerber, or will this be getting to my local outdoors stores (since the "merger", Dick and James C's store just isn't the same) any time soon? My son has a birthday at the end of the month and this could be just the ticket.
As I posted earlier the EBS ordered directly from Gerber came quickly with free shipping.

My Cabela’s/Bass Pro master Catalog that arrived today displays a full page of Gerber hunting knives, including the New Randy Newberg knives with photo and descriptions of each option. (page 266). Today I casually looked to see if they were on the shelf and didn’t find them there. I image that they will be displayed and stored in the fancy knives case. kansasson’s knife shipped with a sealed box which remains unopened until we head for wyoming.