Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New from Utah!

MMarshall

Hi I am 22 years old I am from Brigham city, Utah I am an avid hunter and fisherman spending as many days in the field as possible each year. I am addicted to hunting especially waterfowl and archery. I love meeting new people and hunting with new people so if you are around my area or want to make a trip to my area id be happy to meet up and hunt or fish. That is a little bit about me and I hope to learn some new information on here and hopefully I can share some as well.

Welcome! I used to drive by Brigham City often, either for school or work. I like looking for deer while I drove to Logan in the winter. Funniest was watching a moose drink from one of the sprinklers on the golf course!

The story about how the Wellsville's became USFS property is a good 'un.

Welcome to wealth of knowledge! Im down the road in Syracuse, hows the weather at Manuta this weekend? I need to go fishing soon!

The wind is blowing like crazy right now. I need to get up there as well I have not been up there yet this year.

The wind is blowing like crazy right now. I need to get up there as well I have not been up there yet this year.

I'm down in Ogden myself. Just getting into hunting at the young age of 40, have not even bought a rifle or shotgun yet. I just moved here last August and spend a lot of time in the mountains backcountry skiing and fly fishing.

Would love to get out with some folks who can show me the ropes.

I'm down in Ogden myself. Just getting into hunting at the young age of 40, have not even bought a rifle or shotgun yet. I just moved here last August and spend a lot of time in the mountains backcountry skiing and fly fishing.

Would love to get out with some folks who can show me the ropes.

Hit me up this fall I hunt all the time your welcome to tag along with me I would be happy to teach you what I know

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back