Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New from Central Texas

gburk

Hey all,
Have been a reader for awhile and figured I'd join and throw in my occasional 2c contribution. I'm relatively new to western hunting with a few unpunched tags under my belt. I have three youth hunters still at home, so most of my hunting time is spent on adventures with them.

We've met a lot of great people on hunts and hope to meet some of you in the field or around a fire. Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard gburk. Look forward to your adventure scribbles and pics! Youth adventures are well enjoyed here! Some of my favorite threads are those with proud parents as the outdoors bring learned steps to their youth.

Hey all,
Have been a reader for awhile and figured I'd join and throw in my occasional 2c contribution. I'm relatively new to western hunting with a few unpunched tags under my belt. I have three youth hunters still at home, so most of my hunting time is spent on adventures with them.

We've met a lot of great people on hunts and hope to meet some of you in the field or around a fire. Thanks for having me!

Welcome from New Braunfels!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back