Caribou Gear

New fishing hole

ELKCHSR

I found a little place just out of town yesterday that I tried fishing.
I pulled my limit out in about half hour...
Limit being 5 Brown trout, one being over 14 inches....
Went out today and did the same thing, but took an hour, had to check out more holes....
I can't believe the fishing that is here when most all the streams close around have been hammered...
One of them is 16", I will get pics up as soon as I get thru this chip in my camera....
I have lots of other things to share on some of the outings this summer when I get this thing processed.... :D

Had another one today, got my limit of Browns, the largest hit the tape at exactly 14 inches, two at almost 13 and two at 12. I also caught a little brookie that I kept to add to the winter larder.
This place I found is loaded with great fish, and I am getting them all on very expensive bait....
Hand caught grasshoppers.... :D

I found a new fishing hole too, her name is Jackie and not many people have hit her either

;)

Ernesto...

hump.gif
In town fishing is often over looked :eek: A BUD of mine has been taking limits of nice walleye in his own back yard(in the town of Fort Benton). I often fish in town (GREAT FALLS)under the bridges.I've pulled out some nice fish there. Like a seven pound brown near the central west bridge, a four pound walleye under the tenth ave bridge, a twenty pound carp at the ninth street bridge. Thats not to mention all the trout brown by the "springs". :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back