Caribou Gear Tarp

New Browning X Bolt White Gold Medallion

Thats a beauty! I remember as a kid an older family friends son got either an X or A bolt WGM for a HS graduation gift and I thought it was the most beautiful rifled I'd ever seen. Have had a drooling want for one ever since but never have pulled the trigger. Bet she sheets as good as she looks!

I’ve got the identical rifle with the identical sling. Absolutely in love with the gun but just a heads up, don’t use the ammo holder on the sling in the field. They don’t stay in it and you are constantly babysitting the rounds or losing them. Congrats on a beautiful rifle though. Your going to love it.

Thats a beauty! I remember as a kid an older family friends son got either an X or A bolt WGM for a HS graduation gift and I thought it was the most beautiful rifled I'd ever seen. Have had a drooling want for one ever since but never have pulled the trigger. Bet she sheets as good as she looks!

Thanks,yes the rifle shoots great, was cutting the bull's eye on the 3rd shot.

I’ve got the identical rifle with the identical sling. Absolutely in love with the gun but just a heads up, don’t use the ammo holder on the sling in the field. They don’t stay in it and you are constantly babysitting the rounds or losing them. Congrats on a beautiful rifle though. Your going to love it.

Thanks, and I appreciate the advice on the ammo holder.

Nice. The depreciation of that rifle would be extreme if I took it on one elk hunt. mtmuley
Same for me. I buy rifles to use em. Don’t have a safe queen. Even hunted with my Sako 85 Bavarian before I stupidly sold it

Nice. The depreciation of that rifle would be extreme if I took it on one elk hunt. mtmuley

Thanks, lol! Yeah, my rifles have a pretty easy life compared to a lot of you guys. Relatively short walks to little hunting shacks here in Michigan.

Same for me. I buy rifles to use em. Don’t have a safe queen. Even hunted with my Sako 85 Bavarian before I stupidly sold it

None of my rifles are just safe queens...they all get hunted. I pick out the one that I want to hunt with on any given day.

That’s a slick looking rifle! My brother got a regular medallion last year and I’m very impressed with them. I hope you get to use it this fall!

I don't know that the .30-06 is the best cartridge, but it is what I used to kill my best buck ever back in 1998.

Good looking gun. Bought a x-bolt in maple and rose wood with a octagon barrel chambered in 30-06. The only thing I don't like is the machine pressed checkering and the removable mag. But they are sweet shooters and easy on the peeper's. Injoy it.

Back