PEAX Equipment

New Backpacking Jacket

That way as my beer belly swells I don’t have to replace the whole jacket.

Road hunting 101: Unzip yer jacket and then only your shirt wears out rubbing on the steering wheel. Make sure you wear expensive camo though when you are road hunting. Some pants have good extra padding sewn in bums to minimize butt time as well. Free advice, yer welcome. #RoadHuntingWorks

Last edited:
Road hunting 101: Unzip yer jacket and then only your shirt wears out rubbing on the steering wheel. Make sure you wear expensive camo though when you are road hunting. Some pants have good extra padding sewn in bums to minimize butt time as well. Free advice, yer welcome. #RoadHuntingWorks
I usually keep the window down so I can chuck my beer cans and get the rifle out faster. Gotta keep it zipped up otherwise my nips show thru my keep hammering shirt.

It will be on sale to get funded on Kick Starter the 28th of this month. The product will ship out end of August.

Some wanted to see the back and some options. I'll have more pictures and a new video in the next 2 weeks, Here is one of the back connectors (With the removeable hood off) for those worries it will fall off or blow in the wind......

661A5508 - fix.jpg

661A5463.jpg

661A5471.jpg

Neat idea indeed. I wonder if there is any use for the back panel when it is removed, like turning it into a buff that the treestand guys wear (or football QB's) to keep their hands warm. May just take putting a little pocket in it. Awesome to see you're going for it!

"I wonder if there is any use for the back panel when it is removed"

That's a good idea. We kicked around something similar but the only time you would really have the back off is Hiking. Once you stop to set up camp and all other times the back zips back on the jacket to use as a regular jacket.

Some were asking about the interchangeable mesh back. More pictures and info later :

661A5421_Resize.jpg

OK....... Another Video for you guys that say you don't want to see me as much in them. Although I think yer lying ;)

its the 2nd video on the link below :

www.pakjak.us

Screenshot 2.png

I can see merit in the idea. Is it possible to get different sized backs? Kinda like what Addicting was alluding to for the front, but in the back. Could be possible to allow the jacket to grow with kids.

PS- I don't dig the name. You guys need to get on the Googler and get the search term higher. It's not a 3 wheeled motorcycle... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back