New AZ portal email

WapitiBob

The dept sent a new email to customers.

AZGFD provides solutions for updating your portal account
Jan. 15, 2021
Arizona Game and Fish Department​
PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) recently updated its online systems to provide enhanced features for its customers. What must you do to access the updated features? AZGFD sent out emails Dec. 8–10 to portal account customers (to the current email address the department has on file) with instructions about how to update portal accounts. The email was sent from [email protected] via amazonses.com, and the subject line reads: “Your Arizona Game and Fish account has new features! Log in today.” If you still have access to that email, make sure to click the link in the body copy to confirm your account and update your login information. It is imperative you complete this step.
AZGFD strongly recommends you do this before purchasing a hunting or fishing license or applying for the upcoming elk and pronghorn draw.
If you cannot find the email that AZGFD sent Dec. 8–10, click here (open the link) and you will be able to request a password reset on your existing portal account. You must know the user name or email associated with your portal account to activate the password reset.
If you updated your account information after Dec. 8, no need to take further action.

Updated account features include:

• Enhanced customer account management: you can add dependents to your account and update your information 24/7.
  • Customer information automatically populates fields when purchasing your online license so that you don’t have to reenter information again and again.
  • The ability to purchase hunting and fishing licenses for dependents linked to your customer account and also add those dependents to your draw application.

I got mine squared away with a 5 minute phone call. The women on the phone was as nice a could be.

The dept sent a new email to customers.

Jan. 15, 2021
Arizona Game and Fish Department​

PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) recently updated its online systems to provide enhanced features for its customers. What must you do to access the updated features? AZGFD sent out emails Dec. 8–10 to portal account customers (to the current email address the department has on file) with instructions about how to update portal accounts. The email was sent from [email protected] via amazonses.com, and the subject line reads: “Your Arizona Game and Fish account has new features! Log in today.” If you still have access to that email, make sure to click the link in the body copy to confirm your account and update your login information. It is imperative you complete this step.
AZGFD strongly recommends you do this before purchasing a hunting or fishing license or applying for the upcoming elk and pronghorn draw.
If you cannot find the email that AZGFD sent Dec. 8–10, click here (open the link) and you will be able to request a password reset on your existing portal account. You must know the user name or email associated with your portal account to activate the password reset.
If you updated your account information after Dec. 8, no need to take further action.

Updated account features include:
  • Enhanced customer account management: you can add dependents to your account and update your information 24/7.
  • Customer information automatically populates fields when purchasing your online license so that you don’t have to reenter information again and again.
  • The ability to purchase hunting and fishing licenses for dependents linked to your customer account and also add those dependents to your draw application.
They screwed up my account so bad it took a week to
straighten up.
I ain't touching my account until they stop "upgrading"! 💥

I've talked to Amber Munig about this new upgrade for over 10 years now. I would have thought with all the problems they've had in that time they would have simply written a check for a new system, fully tested by the vendor, and had them just bring it in and plug the pc into the wall.

Last edited:
I've talked to Amber Munig about this new upgrade for over 10 years now. I would have thought with all the problems they've had in that time they would have simply written a check for a new system, fully tested by the vendor, and had them just bring it in and plug the pc into the wall.
Unfortunately you can’t. You need to move the old data and user accounts to the new system. That is where the problems arise.

I got logged in initially and it said I had no bonus points. Called in to Phoenix and they said it wasn’t transferred over. They said it would take 24-48 hours to update. Checked two days later and my points were back!
Then I log back in again and my points are gone...again.

I exchanged emails with a very helpful gal this afternoon, she got me squared away in no time. Thanks Kristy!

My account has been in limbo since Dec.
I finally got it straightened out last week after 3 phone
calls and hours on hold.
AZGF please don't upgrade my account anymore! 💥

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back