New ATV; What accessories?

All my ATV's have 3 things. Electric Hand warmers, hand mitts and a Warn Winch.

I'm in CO and have to have electric hand warmers. Driving back to camp or the trailer at night gets crazy cold on the hands. I like a storage box on the back. Be careful about waterproof-ness. Waterproof is generally good for keeping out the rain and snow. However, it can also keep moisture inside of it which can cause other problems. Also watch the weight on what you carry and where you put it. We frequently load up the front for trips uphill, and load up the back for trips downhill. Flipping an ATV is a real bummer and you want physics on your side whenever possible. I use my winch less than I thought I would. But when I need it, I really really need it so I'd plan on getting one. Plus it's handy for tying down the ATV on a trailer, just winch down the front and save yourself half the tiedown exercise. I've tried a couple gun boots and prefer a cheap plastic case strapped onto the front rack.

i got a "hook-a-rack" for the front of mine,,easy on and off,,makes carrying game back to camp nice,,,one of my best add on gadgets.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back