New addition

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

I rarely go into Cabelas anymore but last night I went in empy handed then came out with a new 20 gauge. I bought a Franchi Affinity 3. I'm banking on forgiveness over permission with the ol' ball & chain!

Attachments

• 20190821_111723.jpg
    20190821_111723.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
You might be able to make the storm and strife feel better by telling her it was less expensive than a blue barrel and wood stock model. or maybe that it was less expensive than that new couch she wanted. Come to think of it, probably best to bring it home rolled up in some new carpet she wanted!

My wife may not know what gun is what, but darn it she can count!!

Need to invest in a safe.

I have taken my gun case with me. Can i help it if it left empty, and came back full???

Never ever give your wife the combo to the safe. If she has it now change it and when she tries to get in say, " i was having trouble with it last time I got in there too" My wife thinks I have about 8 or 9 guns. When i needed a bigger safe I said it was for documents like taxes and things. i bought a 35 gun safe. Lets just say I need to now tell her I need room for taxes and other heirlooms or something. Maybe old baby films? i dunno but I am outta room.

Not going to hide it. Not my style! I'd rather hit it head on.

Every gun I purchase comes with an understanding that what ever I paid for it, is what the Mrs gets to spend on her hobbies.

Equilibrium is a key to a calm household

Nice add!

Last edited:
Every gun I purchase comes with an understanding that what ever I paid for it, is what the Mrs gets to spend on her hobbies.

Equilibrium is a key to a calm household

Nice add!
Yes,

I have been caught a couple times. it was expensive. I think I bought a pistol for like $750. She bought jewelry for $1200. This has cost me a bit. Last one i couldn't hide, I bought a custom rifle, too much to pay cash for. She got a Mercedes.

Nice addition. I keep thinking a 28 needs a home in my safe, but haven't found the one yet. That can be an anniversary gift for her, right? RIGHT?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back