MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nevada wolf?

Gr8bawana

I just watched a hunting show where they were elk hunting near the Jarbidge wilderness and in the snow they show what they said was a wolf track. It's not that far to Idaho so I'm sure a wolf could cover the distance with no problem.
It's been about 5 years since my son and I hunted up there.
Just wondering if any of you guys that hunt in that area have seen any evidence of wolves up there?

Why not Nevada? Next you know, you're going to be reading reports of "Big Yotes" here in Ohio ! (If the puppy huggers and numb nut judges get their way)

My buddy hunted in the Jarbidge last year for elk. He is very familiar with wolves having shot a couple. He did not see any sign or hear any. For whatever that's worth...

They are out there, NDOW has photos of them, and they have been posted online. A couple of years ago was the last time I heard anything of a physical sighting. But it was I believe 5-7 black wolves in a pack.

Hunted Jarbidge late October 2013 and neither heard nor saw wolves then. Seems likely habitat, though, as the packs migrate while pummeling herds in other valleys to the north and northeast.

They are out there, NDOW has photos of them, and they have been posted online. A couple of years ago was the last time I heard anything of a physical sighting. But it was I believe 5-7 black wolves in a pack.

Not good.

Back