Nevada Draw results

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
The ingenuity of some people always amazes me. The NV guys have been watching their website like hawks, knowing that NV conducted their draw today. By statute, NV has 48 hours to post the results, so we will know sometime on Friday.

Got an email this evening fro a guy who claims that today when he logged into his accounts over at www.huntnevada.com and checked his "Return Card" tab, it shows he has more "records" listed than what he has for returned cards. From that he concluded he has drawn. Now that takes some serious sluthing.

I went and checked mine and it shows one more record than what I have as total cards to be returned. In other words, since time began I have drawn 8 tags in NV, all of which require a return card. Yet as of today, it says I have 9 records.

I went and checked my son who applied for archery deer with me. He has drawn 1 NV tag, but is says he has 2 records.

Here is the link to check your "return card" information.

https://www.huntnevada.com/huntsystem/(i5nrcy55xllttrjogcguiw45)/login.aspx

Maybe that does show if you drew. I know we applied for archery deer, with a ton of points, and our last choice is the easiest unit in the state, so I suspect we would draw.

If you get a chance, check yours and post it here. Will be interesting to see if it holds true.

Regardless, we should know about NV in the next 48 hours. Good luck to all of you.

I would like to think their conclusions are correct because if so I drew a tag but so many people on a bunch of boards are reporting drawing multiple tags if the the report card theory is correct. Not just one or two tags but 3,4, and 5 tags in one year. Doesn't make sense to me with Nevada's system, I am hopeful but in the back of my mind I am saying it doesn't mean what we would like to think.

Results for my return card still reads the same number of records.... No increase for me... So if theory holds true, I didn't draw....

Me- 11 tags, 13 records.
Wife - 1 tag, 1 record
Dad - 13 tags, 16 records Showing 3 not filed from 88, 90 & 92, but was included as part of the 13 tags.
Sister in law - 2 tags, 2 records
Father in law - 3 tags, 3 records

Last edited:
This is my first year to actually apply for a NV tag(not just points)...mine shows "1 Record Found / Page 1 of 1". By this reasoning I drew...I think. I did put 5 different archery deer hunts in and will be pleased to draw any of them! Good luck to all!

Last edited:
If this is correct, my wife and I at least drew a tag each. We shall see on Friday I hope.

If accurate, I finally pulled my first NV tag.

I'll try not to get too excited......I'm sure it's sheep.:)

Last edited:
Mine says 1 record found. I have never hunted Nevada. Have apps in for both rifle deer & elk.

Mine has 1 more record than i have tags too !!! Hope your buddy's theory is correct. Hope we will find out in a few days at least. So i am not dreaming of desert sheep tag too much.
good luck - Fish

2 hours ago I had one record. At 0900 MDT, I now have zero.

I need to lay down and take a nap before I hurt myself.

0 records found for me. Still no hits on my credit card from Utah either.

Went 0 for 6 in New Mexico this year as well.

Only thing I've drawn so far was a 100% odds Nonresident Special Elk tag in Wyoming!

Not looking like my lucky year this year.

mine is gone now as well. We shall see what happens hopefully tomorrow. We will know if the method works soon enough.

** SECOND HAND INFORMATION ALERT **

Wildlfie Administrative Services says the "back door" had nothing to do with the draw.

** END SECOND HAND INFORMATION **

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back