Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nevada 068, 031, 032 Sheep

NV_ARCH3R

I've started applying for California Bighorn here in NV. I really don't expect to draw, but thought I'd start gathering information just in case. Nothing worse than drawing a tag, then trying to gather info in just a few weeks before the hunt starts. Anyone have any general info on particularly 068, but also 031, and 032.

I wish you the best...but I just looked up those odds as a new applicant as a NV resident (which I assume from your name) and you are way less than 1:1000 odds of drawing. My website info just stops past 1:1000.

While there is nothing wrong with positive vibes (someone has to draw and may as well be you) I probably wouldn't figure out my glassing points or my first and second choice rams quite yet.

In a month when you post a picture of your tag that you drew, this will literally be the best thread this board has ever seen.

Unfortunately, odds are way less than the 1/5000 unique applications for each of those units with the bonus point squaring for everyone. I'm guessing 1/20000 or 1/30000.

You never know if you might just get lucky. You might be like the guy who drew his 3rd choice with just 2 bonus points. Somebody has to draw.
And we all know you will NEVER draw if you don't apply. ;)
Good luck to you.

I just really hate seeing those posts, "I drew such and such area, for "Name the Game" I don't know anything about it, and only three weeks till the hunt any info???

Good luck. Nevada game and fish has good info on areas on their website.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back