Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Nevada 068, 031, 032 Sheep

NV_ARCH3R

I've started applying for California Bighorn here in NV. I really don't expect to draw, but thought I'd start gathering information just in case. Nothing worse than drawing a tag, then trying to gather info in just a few weeks before the hunt starts. Anyone have any general info on particularly 068, but also 031, and 032.

I wish you the best...but I just looked up those odds as a new applicant as a NV resident (which I assume from your name) and you are way less than 1:1000 odds of drawing. My website info just stops past 1:1000.

While there is nothing wrong with positive vibes (someone has to draw and may as well be you) I probably wouldn't figure out my glassing points or my first and second choice rams quite yet.

In a month when you post a picture of your tag that you drew, this will literally be the best thread this board has ever seen.

Unfortunately, odds are way less than the 1/5000 unique applications for each of those units with the bonus point squaring for everyone. I'm guessing 1/20000 or 1/30000.

You never know if you might just get lucky. You might be like the guy who drew his 3rd choice with just 2 bonus points. Somebody has to draw.
And we all know you will NEVER draw if you don't apply. ;)
Good luck to you.

I just really hate seeing those posts, "I drew such and such area, for "Name the Game" I don't know anything about it, and only three weeks till the hunt any info???

Good luck. Nevada game and fish has good info on areas on their website.

Back