Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nevada 011 Antelope Rifle

oilcan

Just picked up a Nevada 011 rifle Antelope FCFS tag. I’ve got 5 days till the season starts so got to do as much research as I can fast. Anyone have any info they would be willing to share it would be much appreciate.
Bruce

There's been a lot of rain over the past couple weeks, should help things out a bit. I think the whole eastern portion of that unit is wilderness/ study area so make sure you know. It's been a loooong time since I've been up there.

Thanks guys I’ll post up if successful. I’ll be by myself so I need to make a conscious effort to get a good picture.

Back from Nevada and I had a great Hunt. Antelope numbers where low and from a local I talked to the overall unit is down some. Once again I did not get any field photos I shot it @4 o’clock and it was blazing hot my main concern was to get it taken care of. I would love to get this tag again but I’ll be 59 after the waiting period so not likely.
If anyone ever gets this tag hit me up I got some great info on the unit I’d be willing to share.
All loaded up heading home.

Attachments

• BFDF79E1-9D05-4B76-8F33-5767D6226392.png
    BFDF79E1-9D05-4B76-8F33-5767D6226392.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 36
Back from Nevada and I had a great Hunt. Antelope numbers where low and from a local I talked to the overall unit is down some. Once again I did not get any field photos I shot it @4 o’clock and it was blazing hot my main concern was to get it taken care of. I would love to get this tag again but I’ll be 59 after the waiting period so not likely.
If anyone ever gets this tag hit me up I got some great info on the unit I’d be willing to share.
All loaded up heading home.
How do you like your co trailer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back