Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nephew drew CA Tule elk Tag

This is Grizzly Island. I think that is Benicia across the way. You may have to deal with these nonTarget buggers. Try not to drool.

224946_10200149428167124_2070650575_n.jpg

Me too. Amazingly my wife drew a tule cow Tag 3 years ago and was successful. It was really cool. I’ve got 13pts might burn them on a cow tag next year since catching the bull tag is impossible without max pts...

Not true. I drew a bull tag with less than max points. If you apply for a hunt that only issues 1 or 2 tags you have just as much of a chance as anyone. Very slim odds but someone has to win it.

Not true. I drew a bull tag with less than max points. If you apply for a hunt that only issues 1 or 2 tags you have just as much of a chance as anyone. Very slim odds but someone has to win it.

There are about 400 max pt applicant’s for the preference point draw for the bull and nearly 2000 for the random. I suppose it’s possible but slim as you say. On the other hand I suppose one could buy the fundraiser tag if they have enough clams. Congratulations on your bull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back