Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nephew back from Iraq.

DRAFTSTUD

The family and friends were on pins and needles waiting for the plane to land and the young man missed his connecting flight!!!! All was good two hours later when he and several other members of the 156th Tank Battalion stepped through the security section into his Mother and Father's arms. Tommy has 15 days and then has to return to Iraq until October...we hope. Tommorrow night we are having a big party for him at my house. The first thing he did was go home, take a shower, grab his girlfriend and fire up his truck and head to Taco Bell! :D I am very proud of him. John

Draft- Give him a slap on the back for all of us :)

My nephew come back in three weeks...just in time to see his sister getting married before she goes into the Airforce!

keith.jpg

Marv, Best of Luck to Your Nephew and to your Niece! It was neat to hear a cheer go out each time one of the boys would round the corner.

Give him a "BIG" thank you from my family and i ......please remind him that his service to his country is priceless...and the majority of Americans support him and his efforts....stay safe..CJ.

It does us all well to have our youth stepping away from their own roads for a short amount of time to serve their country.

They, for the rest of their lives will be able to hold their heads proud because of it, never making excuses of why they couldn't and having that nagging guilt when they get older because they didn't...

Way to go all who have and are serving, my hats off to you... :)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boxcutter223
Back