MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NEKID/Crazy pictures.... $50 prize.

Tyler...
When I get out there, I will give you one of mine..I have two...Will that work... :D :D

You are going to give him a used hat? Go all out and get him a brand new one that has his screen name on it. ;) Too bad I had to go back to the truck for your stuff, because I could have gotten a few good candid pictures of you and your lady friend on Wednesday morning. ;)

LOL Bill..
I have an extra hat that hasn't been worn..HAHAHAHA!!!!You should have been faster and you may have been able to help inseminate her right after I got done...LOL... :D :D :D

THE year is coming to an END... I have VERY few Emails with entries. HELL, Send in a normal picture, It might win ;)

DEC 31st is the deadline, THINK of something and Send it in folks !!!!!!

Hey Moosie!
Think you could push that deadline back a week or so? I don't go elk hunting until next weekend, and the season doesn't end until the 31st. Figured I should try to come up with something since you called me out at the beginning of this post.;) If not, there's always next year... :rolleyes:

Oak

If the season ends the 31st.. you shouldn't be hunting after that, And if you are, you probably don't want to submit the pic ;)

YOU have plenty of time .... even for a Great guy like you, RULES are RULES, wouldn't be fair to the others...
deal.gif

Rules, rules, rules.... :rolleyes:

Sheesh, you act like you're the boss around here. ;)

Oak

what the hell, do i win by default since no one else entered a picture here????????

Just got back... maybe a little leate. Tom took the picture. Thought maybe he'd give me a hand, but.....noooooooooo, he grabbs the camera instead!
doeattack1.jpg

I handled the situation fine on my own..
doeattack2.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back