PEAX Equipment

Need help in the next 2 days !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I leave Tuesday for another hunt. I do NOT want to drop the hammer on a buv kless then 170". Hope for better, We'll see. I would liek to see several Good bucks. 170" +. They can my typical, non typical, whatever. I don't want to see any freakishly uge like 195+ I'm sure I will know if I see one that size... ;)

Please post a Picture, the size of the buck... and the dimentions of the buck... MAin beam length, etc.....

Anxiously awaiting !!!

would love to help BUT I'm like you forkies and little three points dont often keep going... :eek: sure you'll get lots of help from others though

Ryan scored his buck at 175.. Don't know the dimintions.. but thats what a 175 buck looks like.. I know he only had an 18 inch inside and 23 inch outside.

ryan3.jpg

If you're looking for 170, don't shoot one smaller than this. It grosses right at 170, with the 4+" in-line extra you can't see in this picture.

22" main beam
1.5" G-1
14.5" G-2
10" G-3
8.5" G-4
15+" mass per side
22" inside spread

2005deer1.jpg

Moosie, just curious, how drunk were you when you started this thread? I'm still not sure what you were saying. I'm used to you not spelling half the words correctly, but I'm not used to you not making any sense. What in the farfinknucklefudge are you trying to say?

LEMME BREAK IT DOWN FER YA.

I leave Tuesday for another hunt.

That means I leave Tuesday for another hunt.....

I do NOT want to drop the hammer on a buv kless then 170". Hope for better, We'll see.

Buv kless is a Latin Noun the means Muledeer.

Main Entry: Buv Kless
Pronunciation: \ˈbev ˈcles\
Function: noun Date: 1805 : a long-eared deer (Odocoileus hemionus) of western North America that is larger and more heavily built than the white-tailed deer

I would liek to see several Good bucks. 170" +. They can my typical, non typical, whatever.

Liek is a Strong work between Like and Love... Love in this case was WAY too strong so I used Liek. I'm basically asking someone to post a good 170+ buck and I would Liek to see it.

"my" can be interchangeable with "be" in many other languages and in 1675 there was a Conflict in the Latin/English translation that separated out those two words. I, on the other hand, like to intermix them... even when I'm Sober.

I don't want to see any freakishly uge like 195+ I'm sure I will know if I see one that size... ;)

uge is the Current Abbreviation for Huge. Huge being "Of great size".. kind'a like yer mouth.

Please post a Picture, the size of the buck... and the dimentions of the buck... MAin beam length, etc.....

!!!

That means don't just post a Picture.. tell me about the size of the buck.

Anxiously awaiting !!!

Either for Pictures or people letting me know that I can't type well... Either one will do. Preferably the pictures... but smart a$$, stupid, dumb comment salso allowed ... :D :D

(PS, salso is a word... google it :p)

moosie: if it looks huge, whack it---to many different measurements can attain a 170,180,etc ...... muley---remember the mule deer ears are about 9" long so if you have time to scope one out use its ears to determine tine length and main beam length---just get one that the antlers are outside the deers ears(when ears are held out flat), has good mass and decent tine length----good luck----chris

Clear as mud now. So in other words you want to know how much bigger a 170" buck will be than the one you kill. Right? ;)

Here ya go. I scored this deer at about 173". He is 27" wide. It was a winterkill that hung on my grandpa's barn for years. A couple years ago I took it down and restored it. I threw it on this mount from a young 2-pt's cape, so ignore the small head and look at the bone.

Vid view from different angles.

Hope this helps bro.

Andy

Back