Need Help Deciding Between guided hunt in Montana Units 332 or 150

NoDakCL

Planning on doing a guided archery hunt this fall but cant decide between going into the Bob Marshall or going more south in unit 332. I'm nervous about 150 because I've read a lot about less elk in that unit. Was wondering if I could get some advice and info on the two. Thanks everyone.

Sounds about right. 332 will likely be on a private ranch with access to the Forest...you may actually never go into the mountains depending on the outfitter
Sounds like it would be a 1.5 hour horseback ride to camp whereas the 150 unit hunt would be a 8 hour ride in.

I think your choice would be what you want in your hunt.
The main objective is I want to have a chance at shooting an elk and I want to be out in the wilderness camping right where I'm hunting which I think both will do but the allure of the Bob Marshall is so tempting.

The main objective is I want to have a chance at shooting an elk and I want to be out in the wilderness camping right where I'm hunting which I think both will do but the allure of the Bob Marshall is so tempting.

If I was wanting to hunt wilderness, the Bob for elk would be about my least favorite option. Now in the summer with a fly rod I’d be all over it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back