Need a new pocket knife

Victorianox Tinker...all day everry day EDC.

Everything you need, little you don't. Lightweight, small profile, easy to sharpen, not expensive (about $20) so easy to replace when you lose it.

Big blade (I reserve for food)
Small blade (everything else)
Flat head screwdriver / beer bottle opener (suddenly you're popular at parties)
Small flathead and can opener
Philips head screwdriver (use this a ton)
Hole punch
Tweezers
Toothpick (remember, you're popular at parties so gotta keep up appearances)

20220809_105836.jpg

Everything you need, little you don't. Lightweight, small profile, easy to sharpen, not expensive (about $20) so easy to replace when you lose it.

Hole punch
Tweezers

View attachment 233289
Two votes for the Tinker

Hole punch
Tweezers

View attachment 233289
I bought this exact knife for both of my sons first knife. great knife in my opinion.

I pick up pocket knives at swap meets every year. Antique villages usually find 4 or 5 good once. Spring pickup in NC

Attachments

• 20220810_094014.jpg
    20220810_094014.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
I like the simple single blade 3" lock back. It's too bad Schrade decided to send their manufacturing to a country specializing in take out food and cheap clones.

Been very happy with Benchmade, lost my last one in a drunken escapade in a gentleman's club (don't ask). I'm in the market for a new one also. My grandpa swears by puma knives. @noharleyyet that's a interesting gesture, my old man and uncle always carried case knives.

Been very happy with Benchmade, lost my last one in a drunken escapade in a gentleman's club (don't ask). I'm in the market for a new one also. My grandpa swears by puma knives. @noharleyyet that's a interesting gesture, my old man and uncle always carried case knives.
My brother either lost em or gave em to me. I wanted to make sure he hung on to this one. He always liked this particular Trapper.

Last edited:
Back