Need A Little Help

Hunterman

I think that I've got Quick Draw talked into going to Wyoming this winter..She'll be out of school in July, (EMT school), plus I pulled that " I'd rather drive 2000 miles to get two elk trick
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
in stead of just one..So if we work on her, than I can work on mom to open the check book a little bit wider
fight.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

quick draw it would be great if you went.i know the guys who went last year had a hoot and im sure hoping i can make it this year.

That would be great if you could come along quickdraw, the scenery around every where we hunt is worth the trip, and seeing all the wild elk, thousands of them, will get your blood going, there is also buffalo and moose all over the place...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now yer thinking. I'm already talking to the wife about an elk rifle for the boy. He just turned two, wouldn't him thinking I didn't love him enough to get him a nice gun !

Well dad has me talked in to it. Of corse I'll have to take off work, but I'll just say p p p please.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Quick Draw

elk chasr does that mean you are going again? maybe a hunttalk get together? hmmmmmmmm

Yep, God willing, I think this will be a very good one, we will all be together for a week or so, plus it is looking like right now, that there will be some 20 plus/minus going....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think that any one that can make it and isn't a hard core head hunter will try to be there!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey TK you'll out of school then won't you? Or will you be in college at that time?

I can't wait till the hunt, I think it will be fun
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Of corse I think hunting is fun all the time
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Quick Draw

Dani and I might make the drive to kill some cows. I probally wont hunt but will let the kids, unless of course we get drawn here in az(fat chance)
Delw

just got off the phone with tony. i guess we are going to try for the week of the 17th

This is looking like a great HUNTTALK get together...Might as well put a name on it..
That way it will be more easily recognized!!!
Hunttalk Wyoming could work!!!
Or the Wyoming girl chase would go well and keep it in sync with last year!!!
biggrin.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back