Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nebraska

I hear you. Was about 80# short of D1 and had an academic scholarship anyway, but sometimes on Saturday...

Shouldn't this have been in the "Jokes" thread? Anyways, I hear Urban Meyer is an available candidate. Comes with the inevitable scandal but hey, he's probably a guaranteed run at a B1G Championship before he gets fired for something involving recruits and strippers. Maybe Bo Pelini would even consider coming back after being fired for "only" being able to win 9-10 games a year.
On the bright side, at least Nebraska fans don't have to watch their team get a**packed by OSU tonight.

Forgot about this thread. Gotta talk some trash to @Gellar and the rest of you Iowans about the suckskers beating the sqwakeyes.

Our interm coach was promptly arrested this week for domestic violence. We shoulda hired him full time, the train wreck that is Husker football deserves a leader like that.

Forgot about this thread. Gotta talk some trash to @Gellar and the rest of you Iowans about the suckskers beating the sqwakeyes.

Our interm coach was promptly arrested this week for domestic violence. We shoulda hired him full time, the train wreck that is Husker football deserves a leader like that.
In Iowa we like to do things differently. The worse your team performs as a coach, the longer the contract.

AFAIK, Matt Rhule is disloyal, in jumping from Baylor, where he was very successful at turning the program around, to the Panthers, where he failed miserably, but never strangled anyone. Maybe things at Nebraska will look up.

In Iowa we like to do things differently. The worse your team performs as a coach, the longer the contract.
Do you get more money for installing your incompetent son to make sure you can’t score any points?

AFAIK, Matt Rhule is disloyal, in jumping from Baylor, where he was very successful at turning the program around, to the Panthers, where he failed miserably, but never strangled anyone. Maybe things at Nebraska will look up.

I know 1 of 2 things.

1. Matt Rhule is a great coach, a person of great character, a true leader of men.

2. Matt Rhule is a well spoken manipulator who will do anything for money and glory.

The dude is so unbelievably gifted as a speaker and a motivator. Listening to him makes you think he’s an absolutely great guy. But my natural skepticism says it sounds too good. We’ll see.

But yes, so far he hasn’t showed up to practice drunk, been kicked out of every country club around Lincoln and Omaha, chased college girls in bars and hasn’t strangled his wife so he’s got that going for him.

I know 1 of 2 things.

1. Matt Rhule is a great coach, a person of great character, a true leader of men.

2. Matt Rhule is a well spoken manipulator who will do anything for money and glory.

The dude is so unbelievably gifted as a speaker and a motivator. Listening to him makes you think he’s an absolutely great guy. But my natural skepticism says it sounds too good. We’ll see.

But yes, so far he hasn’t showed up to practice drunk, been kicked out of every country club around Lincoln and Omaha, chased college girls in bars and hasn’t strangled his wife so he’s got that going for him.
#2 sounds like the prerequisites for any Coaching job at a power 5 school.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back