Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nebraska “slam” attempt

Looking forward to another recap of your fall. Maybe we will cross paths again and it will surely be to admire something my wife did because you can't count on me to drop anything big!

Wait, did you get your elk back and the screw up figured out? How can this thread move onto this season without all the "what not to do's" finalized from last fall?

Wait, did you get your elk back and the screw up figured out? How can this thread move onto this season without all the "what not to do's" finalized from last fall?
No, Im gonna grab it next weekend when we go up to hunt a cow for my wife (opens august 1st and the taxidermist is close.) I haven’t even seen it in person yet.

All I see are fields?
YARN | Obviously, you're not a golfer. | The Big Lebowski ...

Can totally see the mistake and the chest on that elk LOOKS SO BAD! Just kidding bud, I actually can't notice anything from those photos.

can't you flush them out deer drive style?
The problem is there is 160 acres, elk don’t wanna come out of 8’ corn, and she only has 1 bird dog, which is me, and me will go in and track a wounded elk, but me won’t go in with 85 degrees, high humidity, and zero chance they decide to bolt into the open.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back