NE Ohio Lawyer needed

Only licensed in Indiana. Possibly call your local bar association. They should be able to give you a few referrals to call. Best of luck, TheGrayRider.

Just about every lawyer does wills. Incredible cash cow. Back when I was a law clerk I could put a will and a power of attorney together for a client in an hour. Then my lawyer charged the client $600. He primarily practiced accident litigation. Most real estate lawyers also do estate law. Very convenient to convince clients who just bought the investment of a lifetime they need to look after assets with a will.

At 63 wife and I figured it was time for a will. Just picked it up this past Monday. 750$ will, power of attorney and living will for medical
I asked and she said a person could hand write their own in Pennsylvania. You need two witnesses and notary. Witnesses have to be people that are not named in the will.when we bought our farm 30 years ago I never thought estate planning would be so difficult. We only have one son and a granddaughter so that’s easy. The hard part is keeping you’re assets away from personal care homes.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back