Caribou Gear

NBA is rigged

For the record I like LeBron a lot he is an amazing talent willing to share the ball.

The bottom line is, some how Lebron has got this reputation of being a baby. Have you watched other players or are you just turning a blind eye if anyone believes that? Curry and Thompson cry over every foul as well. Lebron has a big body and does get hacked with no call every game simply because he's big. Curry gives you those wow moments, and is really fun to watch sometimes, but points are one aspect of the game. Lebron is the best player in the league....and it's not even close. No one more versatile and no one with close to his skill set. Very few players in the history of the game can be your point guard on one play, best defender on the other end, and post up the other teams power forward the next trip down the floor. IMO he also is less of a baby than Curry or Green, they fall apart when they face adversity. He's averaging more points, assists, blocks, steals, and rebounds in this series than anyone on either side. Like I said it's not even close. He is also one of the smartest players ever. Lebron has plenty of haters, but I don't understand why people don't just watch and enjoy. You have the most dominant offensive team on one side in the history of the league and the best player ever on the other side, in a game 7 for it all. Pretty good day if you are an NBA fan. I think GS will win because they are at home, but I also wouldn't place a million against a guy who's dropped over 40 in 6 games on them the last two post seasons.

Fair appraisal 1-eye. James is in the news 24/7 and I think he handles it well for coming right out of high school. Dude was a grown beast of a man at 18. He catches flak for team jumping in a profession that'd cut him in a heartbeat were it to their convenience. Speaks well, doesn't beat his wife or commit entourage homicide, good spokesman for product hawkers. GOAT??....definitely mentionable, but certainly no one better at this time.

Do you really think that the NBA, players, execs, and referees, would risk killing to golden goose to extend a series. Absolutely ludicrous. NBA is worth billions. One person could reveal the plot. Not happening and never will. The amount of money your are talking to extend the series is minuscule to the revenues of the league.

Give Cleveland credit for coming back to force a Game 7. If I am proven wrong, I will never watch a NBA game again and I am a fanatic!

Last edited:
Stephon Curry played stupid defense after his first 3 fouls. He stripped Kyree on his 5th foul. From the referee angle, it looked liked a foul. Stupid to put yourself it this position, He is used to getting the benefit of the call. This is the playoffs and not the regular season.

This.

Curry picked up silly fouls, by playing bad defense.

The 6th foul was really dumb. There is no reason to even be in the area, get back on D rather than running to Lebron on the other side of the court aggressively in the back court.

Tonight's game was horrible not sure if it's west coast bias or if the refs really suck. LaBron is a beast but calls were going towards the cavs. I hope the Warriors stomp them in 7. Knowing how the NBA refs are corrupt and gamble worse that a native Nevadan on meth. I though the cavs would win last year but this year is bullsh!t. Suspended draymond for LaBron being a dick is bias. Sorry about my rant I love America glad this is my biggest strife tonight.

There is only one game I have ever seen that was Rigged in the NBA.

It was game 6 kings vs lakers in 2002.

This game was no where near that level of dog chit.

The bottom line is, some how Lebron has got this reputation of being a baby. Have you watched other players or are you just turning a blind eye if anyone believes that? Curry and Thompson cry over every foul as well. Lebron has a big body and does get hacked with no call every game simply because he's big. Curry gives you those wow moments, and is really fun to watch sometimes, but points are one aspect of the game. Lebron is the best player in the league....and it's not even close. No one more versatile and no one with close to his skill set. Very few players in the history of the game can be your point guard on one play, best defender on the other end, and post up the other teams power forward the next trip down the floor. IMO he also is less of a baby than Curry or Green, they fall apart when they face adversity. He's averaging more points, assists, blocks, steals, and rebounds in this series than anyone on either side. Like I said it's not even close. He is also one of the smartest players ever. Lebron has plenty of haters, but I don't understand why people don't just watch and enjoy. You have the most dominant offensive team on one side in the history of the league and the best player ever on the other side, in a game 7 for it all. Pretty good day if you are an NBA fan. I think GS will win because they are at home, but I also wouldn't place a million against a guy who's dropped over 40 in 6 games on them the last two post seasons.

Well put. I'll take the Cavs just because someone has to eventually come back from 3-1 deficit in the finals and no better time than the present.

I have been a Lebron critic for a long time, but he has really put on a show. Lebron is starting to show that he might have that killer instinct that made Jordan, Kobe, and magic so good. Should be a great game 7

Great game, glad I rolled with Cleveland. Green played big, Curry had a weak game. Cleveland went on a couple solid runs when they were behind and good team game from them. Could have been lopsided if Warriors didn't hit all those threes....Just glad it was a good game.

I seriously missed the game I was working on my in laws irragation system. Good for LaBron for bringing a title to Ohio not just clevland. Kinda sad I missed history but when it comes to sports I'm always on the wrong side. Good thing is so far I've been on the right side of a gun... I don't often hunt with the vp.

Not a LJ fan, but have to give credit where credit was due. He was a beast for this series and last night was just an exclamation point.

Not to be lost in the LJ worship is a man named Kyrie Irving...he put down the HUGE 3-pt shot at the end to seal the game. Not to mention, he'd been rock solid in this series as well.

Congrats to Cavs (even though I wasn't rooting for them).

Cavs simply outplayed the Warriors for 3 straight games. Irving is one of the best one on one players I've seen and Lebron just solidified his name as one of if not the greatest of all time. I didn't like Lebron for years, but once you try to watch him a little more you realize how good he really is. This play is one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen:

[video=youtube_share;N11oeH0Ihgg]https://youtu.be/N11oeH0Ihgg[/video]

You can hate Lebron, but that play explains the whole series.

Last edited:
Yeah, dude, it was really horrible. LeBron made the best team ever look terrible. A 73-win team should never look that bad, but the Cavaliers had the Warriors beaten from the opening tip in Game 6. Golden State took their sweet time to score even a single point and ended the first quarter down 20 points — tied for the second-largest deficit after 12 minutes in NBA Finals history. But I am still happy that my bet played that day and I won good money. And I didn't risk at all, because I put money from bonus which I found on https://bet-country.com/no/bonus/rizk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Djulson
Back