NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Natural Born?

idnative1948

You, who worry about Democrats versus Republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple, the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age. However, a liberal leaning girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Yep, these are the same kinds of 18-year-olds who can now vote in our elections!

They breed and they walk among us!

I was getting gas yesterday and a young gal asked me to help her with her gas cap, it came off simple as could be. Stunned she asked which way I turned the cap, when I replied 'counter-clockwise' the look on her face told me she probably has never seen a clock with hands. Next, I had to help show her where to put the credit card and turn on the pump. My truck was then full and I quickly left not wanting to see her driving skills - I hope everyone on the road made it home okay.

I was getting gas yesterday and a young gal asked me to help her with her gas cap, it came off simple as could be. Stunned she asked which way I turned the cap, when I replied 'counter-clockwise' the look on her face told me she probably has never seen a clock with hands. Next, I had to help show her where to put the credit card and turn on the pump. My truck was then full and I quickly left not wanting to see her driving skills - I hope everyone on the road made it home okay.

...ugly huh?

I was getting gas yesterday and a young gal asked me to help her with her gas cap, it came off simple as could be. Stunned she asked which way I turned the cap, when I replied 'counter-clockwise' the look on her face told me she probably has never seen a clock with hands.

She may have understood "Righty tighty - lefty loosey"

Both funny stories and it is sad that all that stuff happens on a regular basis. I had a gal get really rather excited and all puffed up when she "invented" something that she thought everyone should know about. She mixed a hot cocoa packet with coffee! Tried to tell her with a striaght face,"well I think your on to something, go hit a Starbuck's and give them the great NEWS." Hope it went well.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back