Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nanny Problems - Oh Yeah, I’ve Got Them (a goat hunt)

I was so excited, it worked out just as we planned in the basin that I scouted with my wife and daughters. I got the hide of and meat in the bags. Finn said he was going to take the two hind quarters and a front, as he loaded the load cell bags and I filled out the goat paperwork. I was going to take the cape, head, a front, and the pieces. It felt a bit heavier than I expected but that didn’t matter. We only had about a mile and a half out all down hill but it was steep.
B4682768-FC4C-421D-A50E-EB0AC37AB146.jpeg7AEFCCBE-BBCA-495D-A4DE-0C8C6EEA7D4B.jpegA44DCD43-028C-469E-80FF-90FADAE47471.jpeg

Boomer comment....
No, no... I quite agree with him! Needs to be a Stetson, with plaid wool vest, and a model 70, in .35 whelen, or some such obscure cartridge. One doesn't pop their goat cherry in just any attire!

@Dsnow9 congrats on a fantastic hunt. Story well told, and I'm just kidding about the dress code. Maybe...

This is definitely in the running for best thread of the year!
Congrats on all the success and hard work paying off. Incredible adventure and awesome getting it done where you scouted with the family.
I also never considered hunting Nanny’s but this thread may have changed my mind.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back