Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Name TK's New Pup

Quick Draw

Ok TK has a new puppy, a German Shepard. He is black with brown on his feet, and above his eyes to look like eyebrowns. And also some white on the tip of his toes. And from the picture it look like he has some white on his belly area also.
So lets get some names, this poor little puppy doesn't have a name yet, they are just calling him hey come here, good boy.
I've tried it over chat, and so has my sister.
Quick Draw

Gee talk about making me look bad for not having a name picked out yet!! I have made a few suggestions but my dad doesn't like them.
biggrin.gif

Here's his pic...
Dec15282.jpg

Name him Damnit.. Come here Damnit! Damnit do that outside! Damnit, don't chew on that shoe! Where is that puppy now, Damnit?

Name kind of fits..

cool.gif

Dan that funny we had a cat named that and is all you heard from the boys was damit damit. we couldn,t whip them for that what Nut named it.

as for a name for the puppy why not shit head.

but here for real oscar
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Danr55! Ya stole my thunder Man!

"Come 'er Damit"
"Damit, Stop that"
"Damit! Stop pissin' in the house"!
"Damit! Attack"!!

'Sides it'll irk all the neighbors parents, when their kids come home and say " They just got a new puppy, Damit".

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mini Moose:
i hate german sheppards, they always remind me of cop dogs, but while we are naming it, mine as werll call it Adolf, it is german you know<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what's bad about cops??

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back